Friday, February 27, 2009

Kevin Federline - Reality Show Rumors

BreatheHeavy.com has reported that "sources" have suggested that Kevin Federline's reality show may have already begun filming. Apparently these rumors are coming from a party at his house on Tuesday, February 24 which included his best friend Jimmy (Kevin's best man at Kevin and Britney's wedding), friend Marty, bodyguard Big Mike, and girlfriend Victoria.

"A separate source tells BreatheHeavy that nothing is set in stone, but that Kevin plans to shoot the reality show while on tour with Britney."

Source: breatheheavy.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reality show will consist of Kevin bowling and eating.

Anonymous said...

I hope Victoria is in it.

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help other customers like its aided me. Great job.

my web-site ... bersetzung englisch deutsch gratis