Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Child Custody Evaluation Report

The parental bible in the Britney Spears/Kevin Federline custody war is in -- and it is powerful, folks.

It's called the Child Custody Evalauation report. Sources say it is "several hundred" pages long, and lawyers for both sides received it on Friday. Our sources say the report is a "mixed bag" -- both encouraging and damaging for Britney. The report, written by Dr. Jane Shatz, is extremely detailed.

There is a hearing next week (May 6) in the custody case and the report could be all-telling. And, sources say, the report "makes it more likely that Britney will show for the hearing."Lawyers for both sides refused to comment or respond.

Source: TMZ.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna toss Kevin's salad. Bring it.

Anonymous said...

The kids are seriously fucked up.

Who wouldn't be, given the father's genes and bad parenting.

Anonymous said...

damn right

Anonymous said...

I like Kevin all scruffy. A real man. Holler!

Anonymous said...

why do you like him, you like him after what he did to britney - you like him because his actions was suitable for his own flesh & blood so they can have a better life with their father, because he can't provide what britney has - how will he else pay the doctor bills, education, college and so on - she has shit and screwed, & visitation, so my answer to you is, he failed, and she is rising high better than he is - what else you want to know? the kids are learning, & to know how their father is preparing them so they can screw other women around when their alot older in their later yrs down the road

Anonymous said...

he must be damn proud after what he did, he says he doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore, he is a fucking liar to say the least

Anonymous said...

Don't visit this site if you don't like Kevin. Thanks God kids aren't with their shitty "mother" who cares more about frapps than her children. You don't know Kevin's intentions so don't judge him. If he was that bad for the kids as you think, the judge would't grant him full custody.

Anonymous said...

It's not that I don't like Kevin, it's just the way he is and treats other people like shit & really makes me sick to my stomach -

I will visit this site when I feel like it when ever I want ... and trash him - he deserves it -

And if it's someone that I know that is saying this shit, is going to get a bitch slap

Anonymous said...

I'll immediately seize your rss as I can not to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me realize in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

My web blog; mp3 player recorder