Saturday, November 03, 2007

Personal update from Alison

As you can see by my belly, I have a personal situation that very soon from now is going to take up a lot of my time. It will be the first child for my husband and myself, due in 2 days, although the way I've been feeling today it could be anytime. So I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that for the next little while I may not be updating as much as I usually do. No worries though, Daisy has things covered and will keep this site up-to-date in the meantime.

So best wishes to Kevin, Britney, Shar, the kids and family and friends, and the readers of this blog - I've enjoyed keeping up with Kevin and I'll probably be back before too long.

8 comments:

samantha said...

omg i didnt know! congrats!!! i wish you guys all the bestt. enjoy

ObviousGirl said...

Congratulations Alison! Best wishes to you and your growing family. :)

Roxana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
roxi said...

Good luck with your baby :)

Daisy said...

All the best Alison! I sent you an email.

Lashun said...

Congratulations, Alison. Hope you have a beautiful, healthy baby.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Alison.

KFraud is still a fucking joke though.

Anonymous said...

Remember when KFag tried getting one of his baby's ears pierced?

I hope you have more common sense than that Alison, though looking at your blog, I doubt it.