Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kevis Federline Lands Cover of Details Magazine's 'Power List'



Who's the 7th most-influential man under 45? Well, according to Details magazine, that man is Kevin Federline. And they even gave him the cover!

Technically, Britney Spears's ex-husband shares the spot with former Anna Nicole Smith beau Larry Birkhead – under the title "The Good Fathers" – as the publication declares, "By being more visible presences in their children's lives than many Hollywood A-listers, they emerged as unlikely candidates for Dad of Year."

In accepting the honor, Federline, 29, tells Details: "To be a father is ... everything. It's the best thing in my life."

Source: people.com

Who’s your daddy? K-Fed, that’s who

Kevin Federline graces the December issue of Details magazine. He's been named one of its “50 Most Influential Men under 45.”

Kevin Federline, father of the year? Well, not quite, but Details magazine has deemed Britney Spears’ famous ex one of its “50 Most Influential Men under 45.”

To be specific, Federline, 29, is listed in the No. 7 slot as a “Good Father” alongside Larry Birkhead. Federline, a father of four to be exact, tells the magazine that “To be a father is… everything. It shows me how little I am.”

Little as he might be, his acting career is getting bigger, at least by Federline’s standards. One lament: “I’d actually like to play somebody other than a bad guy or an ass,” he tells Details.

And although the decisions in his ongoing custody battle with Spears speak for themselves, Federline reveals a snapshot of life inside his household. “My TVs are pretty much G-rated right now. Anything from “SpongeBob” to “Finding Nemo,” and you know, I’m still trying to decide which one I like more.”

Source: msnbc.msn.com

P.S. My son was born on November 4, it's been wonderful getting to know him and being a mom. I should have a little more time now to update teamkevin.com as well. The Details cover is a nice surprise, I'm glad to post it as my first post back.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cover! Much better than his first Details cover.

Daisy said...

I love that cover pic, and the things he said, he's so sexy and sweet!

Anonymous said...

Details is a magazine for metrosexual faggots.

Anonymous said...

i love this pic hope u post the rest of the photoshoot soon

Anonymous said...

awww. and he got the cover 2!
everyone go ut and buy the mag 2show your support for kevin :)

Anonymous said...

What a hot piece of man. I would do him every which way.

Kelly said...

Damn, I'm definitely getting this mag, I can wait to read the interview, U go Kevin!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND, ALLISON ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR SON, WHAT'S HIS NAME??? ARE YOU GOING TO POST A PICS OF HIM????

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Allison! But isn't the trailer getting crowded?

Anonymous said...

On page 150 of details magazine, what brand of bathrobe is kevin wearing?, its hot!!!