More court documents in the ongoing custody battle between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were released Thursday, which revealed some intimate details about their finances.
• Federline, earned more than a half million dollars in 2006, mainly from entertainment and endorsement deals – but minus business expenses, he only grossed $7,436 that year.
• Spears earns approximately $737,000 per month.
• Federline receives $15,000 a month in child support payments from his ex. (The amount may change, depending on how much more custodial time he ends up getting.) He is entitled to child support payments until Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, become adults, since Spears is the higher earner.
• The documents also reveal that Federline earned $3,300 in royalties in 2006 for his debut song "Popozao."
As for expenses, the documents also show that the former couple had very different spending habits. Here is what Spears and Federline spent on a monthly average in 2006 on various items.
• $102,000 on entertainment, gifts and vacation
• $49,267 on mortgage payments
• $16,000 on clothes
• $4,758 on eating out
• $2,500 on phone bills
• $5,000 on entertainment, gifts and vacation
• $7,500 on rent
• $2,000 on clothes
• $1,500 on eating out
• $750 on phone bills