Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shar Jackson talks about Kevin's parenting

Shar Jackson speaks to Robin Leach's Vegas Luxe Life.

LOVE TRIANGLE

Would-be rapper Kevin Federline is the man in the middle. He fathered two children with singer Britney Spears and before that, two others with actress Shar Jackson.

She thinks he’s a great father and believes he will probably want two more kids with somebody else before he’s done! On her most recent visit here Shar told me: “ Britney feels more awkward about all this supposed feuding than I do. She’s never picked up the phone to ask me for advice or anything, but I’d have given it to her about him and how he is with the kids. I have a wonderful relationship with Kevin. He’s a great father with our children and he’s always getting this bad rap in the press. We’re still the best of friends even though we couldn’t make our relationship work out right. I don’t think he’s giving up on the daddy-making process - people think he should stop by now, but I think he’ll still add another couple before he’s done with it. He really loves the babies – hers and mine - and he’ll be a perfect father to Britney’s just like he is with ours. He only wants the best for them. I don’t get involved with all that legal fighting and stuff and their custody fight is their business, not mine. All I’ll say is that they’ll be in very good hands with him. If he wants me to spend time with them when he’s spending time with ours, I have no problem with that either. Britney shouldn’t be concerned about it either. He’s a good responsible man and, just like he did with ours, he’ll fulfill his obligations with theirs. Just don’t believe what you read in the tabloids. I know him and he’s a good man.”

Incidentally, Shar is amused by the amount of attention she’s suddenly getting on her Vegas visits. “I’ve been coming to Vegas regularly for years. I love it here, but until recently I’ve always been able to come and go quietly without anybody knowing I’m here. That’s changed – and I much preferred it when nobody knew who I was,” she said.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

we knew all this stuff already. Its like she repeats herself 392374398 times but its always better then negitve stuff

Anonymous said...

Personally I don't mind hearing Shar say it again, I always find it nice to hear.

Anonymous said...

I like Shar.

Anonymous said...

I'm sensing a bit of sympathy from Shar, I imagine this interview was done after the VMA performance. There's something about Britney that makes people want to help her, no matter what she does.

Anonymous said...

Kevin is so wonderful, having rarely visited his black kids once he settled down with that white ho. Shar you bitch, just admit that you got bought off.

Kelly said...

I like hearing Shar talk about Kevin with his kids, it amazes me how people think they know what kind of a father this man is just because he doesn't go out in public to be photgraph with them.

ONE LOVE, Kevin to you and your family, I'm sure you love all your kids, keep the faith, my youth.

Anonymous said...

Who keeps asking her about kevin and britney?!! They need to stop cuz its the same interview over and over again.