Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kevin Federline talks to Extra TV

Video: Kevin on Extra TV
People: Kevin Federline: 'I'm Really into the Acting Thing'

First Look: K-Fed on 'One Tree Hill'
Posted by ExtraTV Staff on September 11, 2007 12:51 PM

Is Kevin Federline looking for a change of careers?

"Extra" got the first look at K-Fed as he taped a guest appearance on The CW’s "One Tree Hill," and he told us he sees a future for himself on screen.

About his role, he declares, “I’m really into the acting thing… I’m loving it!”

So does that mean he's giving up his music career?

Surprisingly, Federline tells “Extra," “I’m definitely more focused on the acting thing.”

On the character he portrays, Federline comments, “I kind of play this self obsessed wannabe rock star. You know a guy that really takes himself too seriously.”

Federline wouldn't comment on Britney's VMA debacle. Instead, he focused on celebrating his sons' birthdays in L.A. this weekend with a blowout bash.

You can see a newly-focused Federline on "One Tree Hill."

Source: extratv.com

From perezhilton.com:


10 comments:

Daisy said...

I'm not feeling the hair! I hope we get to see this.

Perez Hilton's added deatils are so old now.

Alison said...

I hope Extra will post more information on their site, maybe after it's finished airing. Let me know if you see anything about it.

Alison said...

There we go, Extra posted the info including a video.

Anonymous said...

Why does it feel like we're saying good-bye to Britney's career, and hello to Kevin's?

Anonymous said...

I really hate those stupid drawings of Perez Hilton's - he is so juvenile!

On the other hand, I am excited for Kevin and his acting career. I hope more comes of it and it takes off. He deserves a huge break and I really think he's got it in him to be a good actor.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to watch this tv show where Kevin is on the program. Go Kevin, you could make it.

Lashun said...

Good for him.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he's more interested in acting at this point, I think it's smart at least for now.

Anonymous said...

LOL

Kevin looks so natural when adorned with drool marks.

Samantha said...

ahh i missed seeng him(: