Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kevin and Shar deny pregnancy rumors, Star sticks to their story, Shar hires a lawyer

Kevin Federline's publicist Marilyn Lopez has denied Shar's pregnancy rumors to E! News, saying "It's not true at all." As well, Shar has reported to Ryan Seacreast, "There is absolutely no action going on in my uterus. I heard you have to have sex to actually get pregnant. No. It’s not happening. And I just got a tummy tuck a few months. And I don’t want to ruin my new body." Asked how she thought the speculation got started, Jackson replied: "It’s unfortunate that some people have a problem that I’m cool with my ex, my kids’ father." Source: eonline.com

Star magazine in the meantime is sticking to their story. "When Kevin heard about the story in Star today, he called up Shar and asked her if she was pregnant and she told him 'yes.'" Star reports. "Kevin asked Shar to deny that she's pregnant ... at least for now, until they've both had time to figure out what to do." Source: eurweb.com

Now TMZ reports that Shar has hired a lawyer to fight against Star magazine's claims.

TMZ has learned Shar Jackson has hired attorney George Gallegos in her fight against Star Magazine's claims that she is pregnant once again with ex Kevin Federline's baby. Popozao!

Shar, who denies the mag's claim, says her children are being affected by the rumors, and told TMZ through her rep, "When my kids hear things at school and then ask me if they are getting a new brother or sister, I have to put my foot down."

TMZ has also learned that Shar is willing to prove to the magazine that she is not pregnant, and tells Star's editor-in-chief, Bonnie Fuller, "I stand by my truth by offering you an EPT test if you stand by yours and reveal your 'source' to me."

Source: tmz.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She seems quite interested in finding the source. I still think she suspects it is Britney.

Anonymous said...

She seems to be an attention whore to me.

Anonymous said...

Even though Britney can be an attention whore I don't think she'd spread a rumor about Shar having a baby with Kevin. I don't think she wants to be associated to either one of them anymore.

Anonymous said...

pr stunt!!!!clerly she spread pout this rumor and then made an interviw about it and now sue magazine??pretty interesting,of course it was her move.plase shar go away

Anonymous said...

God she makes me sick! Shar's gonna have like 6 sets of kids that are all half brothers and sisters to each other.

Anonymous said...

Well that's all these two losers are known for: Getting pregnant, and generating publicity. Don't blame Britney on this fiasco. Shar is one paycheck from welfare 'ho, while KFraud will do whatever it takes to be hated again, rather than ignored.