Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rumor: Kevin lands role in movie 'Night Watch'

BRITNEY SPEARS' ex-husband KEVIN FEDERLINE is embarking on a movie career after landing a part in KEANU REEVES' new film. The dancer/rapper will play a "small but notable" role in the thriller Night Watch, opposite Reeves and Oscar winner Forest Whitaker, according to In Touch Weekly magazine. It won't be the 29-year-old's first acting job - he appeared in an episode of TV drama CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, which aired in America last year (06).

Source: contactmusic.com, justjared.buzznet.com

Others set to appear in Night Watch include Naomie Harris (Pirates of the Caribbean), Cedric the Entertainer, Hugh Laurie (House), and Chris Evans (Fantastic Four).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah! I voted for movie, looks like I might get my wish.

Daisy said...

Yeah I'd prefer if he did more acting rather than another album.

Anonymous said...

ahahahha funny cause the source is not reliable.

Anonymous said...

It's listed as a rumor, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true. I'll be laughing at the doubters if it is.

Anonymous said...

lets hope this is a rumor

Anonymous said...

I think Kevin will have more success with an acting role. I hope so - he did a good job on CSI. Small but important role.