EX-WIVES CLUB -- They're rich, famous and gorgeous, but that's not the reason Angie Everhart, Shar Jackson and Marla Maples are doing this new show. They're also veterans of the breakup wars. They bring their "been there, done that" expertise to ordinary women who have suffered nasty divorces, showing them how to get over him, get back at him, and move on. (9 p.m., ABC)
As well, bebexoxo from envvy.net reports Shar was on Good Day Live today:
- They keep bringing up that she's Kevin's "ex," and the fact that she has four kids.
- They show a clip of Shar on the TV show. She says sometimes when you break up your friends try to build you up but sometimes you need to break down.
- Shar Jackson mentions her kids come first, then her work.
- They approached her to do the show she didn't go looking for it.
- She knows she looks like a fool claiming she's an ex wife, but then she says well I was with Kevin for four years and that lasted more than most marriages.
- She brings up that her dog was named after Britney and she gave it to her godmother. Apparently she had like 5 dogs named after pop stars.
- She claims Kevin will always be her friend. Also that she would see pictures of kevin during his Britney phase and say thats not the guy I knew, sort of defending him. When the host said do you think he got swept up by the fame and money, Shar responds I don't know he went through something.
- Mentioned she was six months pregnant when everything went down.
- Didn't want revenge when everything went down, she said no she had kids to worry about, her priority. Says "I could either have gotten revenge or changed diapers."
- She's single, she's not ready to date. Again she says her kids are her priority. She's enjoying being single.
- She told one of the hosts to stop referring to her as "baby mama". She sort of insinuated that the host was calling her baby mama because she's black.