“Do you really want to do this?” Spears asked K-Fed as the two met to discuss final details of their divorce, reports to the upcoming issue of the tab.
K-Fed said yes, and his estranged wife replied, “You’re the biggest mistake I’ve ever made, but thank you for my babies.”
Then the two puffed on cigarettes for a 15-minute smoking break, then hashed out the financial terms of their split, according to Star.
The tabloid also claims that Federline led Spears to believe that the two would get together after she got out of rehab because he wanted to encourage her to stay in the treatment center.
Among the details, according to the tab:
- A 2004 prenup called for K-Fed to get $250,000 for each year of their marriage, but Spears upped that figure to $500,000 to speed up the negotiations.
- He receives half the proceeds from their Malibu mansion, which is on the market for $13.5 million.
- Spears will pay $25,000 a month in child support for each of the couple’s two children until they reach 18. He also gets custody of the boys four days a week.
- Federline gets to keep all the gifts Spears bought them during their marriage.
- He’s forbidden from writing a tell-all about their marriage.