TiVo measured both live and recorded viewing in 10,000 subscriber households.
- Anheuser-Busch: 'Classroom'
- Anheuser-Busch: 'Rock Paper Scissors'
- FedEx: 'Can't Judge Things By Their Name'
- Nationwide: 'Federline Fantasy'
- Frito Lay/Doritos: 'Checkout'
SpotBowl.com: Poll rates super bowl commercials
SPOTBOWL IV is in the books and the results are in. Over 95,000 votes were cast—including all 50 states and 52 countries—making this year’s SPOTBOWL the most successful to date. Below are this year’s winners, and remember, if you didn’t vote, you can’t complain about the results. See you next year!
- Blockbuster - 'Mouse' - 2.978
- Anheuser-Busch - 'Sad Dog' - 2.931
- Anheuser-Busch - 'Classroom' - 2.927
- General Motors - 'The Robot' - 2.927
- Anheuser-Busch - 'Hitchhiker with an Axe' - 2.924
- Nationwide - 'Federline Fantasy' - 2.91
- Anheuser-Busch - 'Rock Paper Scissors' - 2.90
- Coca Cola - 'Video Game' - 2.87
- Frito Lay/Doritos - 'Checkout ' - 2.87
- Garmin - 'Mapasaurus' - 2.85
As well, AP (Seth Sutel) ranks Kevin's commercial as "Best Use Of A Celebrity."