Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Blast From The Past!

Here are some old and rare pictures of Kevin, some of which I hadn't seen before.


This one is from the days when he was a dancer for LFO on Britney's tour in 2000, he mentioned having blue hair in an interview with Deatails in 2005:

Details: Britney, do you remember meeting Kevin back on that first tour?
Britney: Vaguely.
Kevin: I had to pull out an old picture to show her what I looked like.
Britney: He had blue hair.
Kevin: Bluish-green. I also had a jail-style weed-leaf tattoo on my arm.

With previous girlfriend Amy in 2000.








All pictures from extremembritneypics.com

5 comments:

Daisy said...

If you enjoyed this post, please say so and I'll put up some more!

caro said...

yes daisy you can continue to put it more it is nice

Anonymous said...

Daisy, very nice, please show more. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

These are great, I hadn't seen them before. I'd love to see more if you have them.

Catie said...

I love the last picture :) Daisy please show us more :)