Monday, January 01, 2007

WWE: Kevin Federline battles John Cena tonight!

K-FED VS. CENA

Raw will kick off 2007 with a bang this Monday night, as Hollywood bad boy Kevin Federline will battle WWE Champion John Cena on New Year's Day. Be sure to tune in right at 9/8 CT, as the highly-anticipated match will kick off the show.

Source: wwe.com

MONDAY, JAN. 1: Get ready to rumble! Kevin Federline hits the wrestling ring to face off with World Wrestling Entertainment champ John Cena live on WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 9 p.m. ET) at Miami's American Airlines Arena. After being bodyslammed by Cena at their first meeting last October, Federline promises revenge. "Oh yeah, Cena, my name is not K-Fed," the rapper announced at a WWE event earlier this month. "It's Kevin Federline, bitch. And I want some and I'm gonna get some."

Source: people.com

4 comments:

Ari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

He won.

It was a little lame, but kinda fun.

They chanted "we want Britney!" wtf?

Kevin should totally just take a job at WWE. He is pretty damn good at it!

Now we need to see a *real* fight with Kevin.

Anonymous said...

I am a huge Kevin Federline fan! I was just sitting here watching Monday Night Raw. I was so siked to see Kevin on there but as I was watching an thinking to myself WTF!! He was acting so stupid an really looking like a looser! I was so embarrassed to have even supported him! I was like gosh he is such a dork! Then he was in his dressingroom with girls all over him an acting as though he was this badass guy! I sometime wonder what is he fucking thinking. By the way thats about it! Happy New year!

lashun said...

I was expecting more, but I glad he won. I like the way he came out with the boxing gear, it was a little stupid but funny. By the way he was acting, he deserved the FU at the end of the show though.