Tuesday, January 09, 2007

People's Best Celeb Quotes Of the Year

Paris's social life causes memory problems and Kevin Federline is good at math. Plus more from Patrick Dempsey, Oprah and others
TUESDAY DECEMBER 26, 2006 06:00 AM EST

• "I meet so many people. I don't even know some of my friends' names."– Paris Hilton

• "I took this job because it said Snakes on a Plane. I didn't have to read the script. You got a plane full of snakes. That's all I needed to know!"– Samuel L. Jackson

• "I think it's time for Kid Rock to drop the 'Kid.' He's getting older; he should change his name to Soft Rock. Or Smooth Jazz."– Craig Ferguson

• "Instead of sneaking in, if you want to be a U.S. citizen, do it the right way. Have Angelina Jolie adopt you."– Jimmy Kimmel

• "A lot of the time, we don't have the medical terminology, so we just say, 'Medical, medical, bulls–, bulls–, your line.' You can say anything with a mask on."– Patrick Dempsey

• "Saddam Hussein called his trial 'a comedy.' After hearing this, NBC called Saddam and asked, 'What are you doing Thursday nights?'"– Conan O'Brien

• "I don't know if I do anything to annoy Justin. Nothing. I'm perfect. That's probably what drives him crazy."– Cameron Diaz, on her boyfriend Justin Timberlake

• "I actually got amazing-ass test scores on it. Not that it's the hardest thing in the world. But especially the math. I got pretty high test scores for the state of California."– Kevin Federline on taking the GED

• "It's costing $4 billion a week, the war in Iraq. That's slightly less than Paul McCartney's divorce."– David Letterman

• "I understand why people think we're gay. There isn't a definition in our culture for this kind of bond between women. ... How can you be this close without it being sexual?"– Oprah, on her friendship with Gayle King

• "You know, I love this time of year because you see the leaves change from green to brown, the states change from red to blue."– Jay Leno

Source: People.com

Just want to say hello, I'm Daisy, Alison's asked me to help update the site. I love Kevin and I'm excited about the future for TeamKevin.com!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy. :)

Alison said...

Daisy is my new partner in crime for this site, and she'll be helping to keep it updated with as much Kevin news as possible. She also created the awesome new WWE header.

Anonymous said...

Any pics of Kevin's bare ass?

Anonymous said...

-Male caucasian
-mid to late twenties
-9nth grade high school dropout w/GED
-4 children from multiple relationships
-self employed


...yep white america babeee

Anonymous said...

Great quote... what a frigging tard.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, you're doing a great job already, nice header, Peace.

Kelly.

Ale said...

Hey Doo!!! It's so awesome you are starting to help out with the work of this site here! I know for a fact you are one of Kevin's biggest fans so I know you will do great at it! Yay for you! :D

Daisy said...

Thanks for your comments! Thanks Ale baby.