Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Kori Federline loves Dora the Explorer

According to celebrity-babies.com, Kori Federline was at Boom Boom Room's Baby & Big Kid Villa with her mom. The event was dedicated to "Hollywood celebrities and their posh tots featuring the hottest baby brands." Kori "loved Dora in the Munchkin room".

Kevin told people.com a few days ago:

"I do have to go through the Dora, the Explorer stuff, I do that in the morning," he said. "I do that with the kids."

But it's worth it: "The best thing about being a father is my children. That's it. There's nothing greater in life than that to me."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to explore Kevon with my tongue.

Anonymous said...

She's a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

She's a beautiful child, and Kori and Kevin are so cute together. :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love how into his kids life Kevin seem, I would love to see him with all his kids, he seems like an amazing dad, that's sexy.

Kelly.