Thursday, January 04, 2007

Kevin Federline's date is Rebecca Dipietro?



Rebecca's WWE Profile

Rebecca DiPietro (Born April 14, 1979 in East Providence, Rhode Island) is an American model. She is currently signed to World Wrestling Entertainment working on its ECW brand as a backstage interviewer. Her modeling credits include appearing in Playboy Magazine, Playboy Cyber Girl of the week for the first week of June 2003, Stuff Magazine cover girl and model, and was Miss Hawaiian Tropic USA 2005. She has four brothers and three sisters.

Rebecca was a finalist of the 2006 $250,000 WWE Diva Search. On the July 31, 2006 edition of 'RAW', Rebecca was eliminated from the contest, in which she was the 3rd contestant to be eliminated. She was then hired by WWE four days after her elimination.

Rebecca was hired by WWE on August 4, 2006 and was assigned to Deep South Wrestling, LLC in McDonough, Georgia. Rebecca made her Deep South debut on September 3, 2006 in a backstage segment with Matt Striker. At the September 14, 2006 Deep South TV Tapings Rebecca participated in a Bikini Contest in which it was won by Tracy Taylor. In mid October of 2006, Rebecca started appearing at ECW House Shows.

Rebecca debuted for ECW as a backstage interviewer on the October 17, 2006 edition of ECW on Sci-Fi where she had interview segments with Rob Van Dam and The Big Show prior to the main event. Rebecca made her first PPV appearance at Cyber Sunday 2006, when she was a lumberjack in the Diva Lumberjack match for the Women's Championship between Lita and Mickie James.

Source: wikipedia.org

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous. I wonder how long they've been dating.

Anonymous said...

She's not dating Kevin. She's dating pro wrestler Batista.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/stc/nws/2006/8/23/19465.shtml

Anonymous said...

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/stc/nws/2006/8/23/19465.shtml

Anonymous said...

Damnit the links too long, just google her name and batista and you'll see. They may have broken up, i dunno. But it says Batista and her have been dating since August.

Alison said...

I saw that too. Maybe her and Batista broke up or are not exclusive.

I'm not 100% sure this is the Rebecca we are looking for but she really looks like it to me.

Anonymous said...

^K cool. I just emailed pwinsider. They know everything about backstage stuff, who's dating who and stuff. Maybe they'll let us know.

Alison said...

Cool, I hope they reply it would be nice to know for sure one way or the other.

Anonymous said...

She's much better looking than Britney.

Anonymous said...

she really pretty no woonder why britney is going crazy.She must have heard about him with her on new year eve and have a relapse.Did u all see recent pics of her she look like a crack whore terrible.

Anonymous said...

Maybe/maybe not, who knows, but Kevin seem like a really private person, probably won't know anything about who he's dating exclusively for a while.

Kelly.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a
captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
Thanks a lot!

my web blog - international dating

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your post. I want to write my opinion that the
expense of car insurance differs from one insurance policy to another, for the reason that there
are so many different issues which play a role in the overall
cost. One example is, the make and model of the motor vehicle will have a huge bearing on the charge.
A reliable outda family auto will have a less expensive premium compared to a flashy
expensive car.

Visit my web-site ... kantoii.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks - Enjoyed this post, how can I make is so that I receive an email every time you
publish a fresh post?

Here is my web site dating websites

Anonymous said...

I have observed that car insurance organizations know the cars and trucks which are
vulnerable to accidents along with other risks. Additionally they know what kind of cars are inclined to higher risk as well as higher risk they've got the higher the actual premium price. Understanding the easy basics of car insurance will assist you to choose the right types of insurance policy that could take care of your needs in case you become involved in any accident. Many thanks sharing the actual ideas in your blog.

My web site :: dateing site

Anonymous said...

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you really know what you are speaking approximately!
Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my site =). We could
have a hyperlink change arrangement among us!

Have a look at my web page: facebook for sex

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this
site. I'm hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a great example of it.

Look at my web blog http://www.erumeli.com/