Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Best wishes to everyone for the new year! 2006 has been a good year for me. My husband and I moved into a new house last summer and I love it and want to grow old here. He's been working hard to develop his new photography career which for now is his part-time gig until he feels comfortable giving up his full-time job. He has inspired me to follow my dream career as well, which for a long time I didn't know what that was. But I've been having so much fun on the internet that I've decided to take some web development courses which will start in January. They will be evening courses while I work full-time and maintain this site, so I'll be pretty busy. I've always wanted to work for myself from home, and hopefully be a mother too, and web development has possibilities in that direction so I hope it will pay off in the future.

I have lots of ideas for developing TeamKevin.com as well, and I hope to be able use some of what I learn in my courses to help make that happen. Of course where this site ultimately goes depends on Kevin Federline himself. If he decided at some point he wanted to drop out of the celebrity spotlight and be a dance instructor or something I would wish him all the best and move on to different web sites. But with reports of movies, reality shows, a second CD at some point, and good reviews of his WWE performances, I suspect this site won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Thank-you to everyone who has been visiting TeamKevin.com, it's been a pleasure working on and maintaining it. Have a great new years and all the best for 2007!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alison! Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

Even though I don't like Kevin I think your site is very good and it's nice you keep it up for him. It can't be easy to do with all the haters. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Alison!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Everybody!

Anonymous said...

happy new year Alison..n thanks for keeping me posted about kevin..luv ya..

Anonymous said...

happy new year alison! u are doing a great job!! good luck with your new endeavors. they sound exciting!! :O)


~kaylin

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Alison, thanks for this wonderful Federline site, I hope for you and your family a very blessed new year, and lots of love.

Kelly.