Monday, November 20, 2006

Ya Boy talks about his collaboration with Kevin

BallerStatus.com: For those who don't know, you also helped Britney's husband, Kevin Federline with his writing and music. Tell us how that came about?

Ya Boy: Phat Rat hooked that up. He told me I should just come in and collab with dude and help with his writing skills. So, I just went in there and just collabed with him on about 12 songs for his album. Dude's sh-- is nice too.

Kevin Federline, to me, they got him all twisted. He really is a cool dude. He really is a real dude. The media make him seem like he ain't sh--, but dude is a good dude. It was cool with him.

Source: ballerstatus.net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think Kevin is a really nice person too, sad that people didn't give him a chance.

KELLY.

Anonymous said...

I hope Ya Boy proves to be a real friend now that Kevin is out on his own. In Hollywood, people are just so damn glad to meet you when you're riding high. Whenever there's a reversal of fortune, the stop returning your calls. Let's hope Ya Boy isn't one of those parasites.

Anonymous said...

some people is not curel.When they become friends with u they donot backstab u .Every one say he such a nice guy he not like his wicked ex wife who pretend to be good but is the devil child.

Anonymous said...

Well let's hope so, I mean the woman that claim he was the love of her life, the father of their children is now the one knocking him down, I'm just glad he didn't leave his long time friends, Jimmy and Eddie for the BITCH.

KELLY.