Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Transcript from MuchMusic appearance yesterday

(Kevin Federline," November 6,2006)

>> KEVIN EARL FEDERLINE, OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS, HE'S BECOME ONE OF THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CELEBRITIES ON THE PLANET, BUT HIS RISE TO FAME AND FORTUNE STARTED WELL BEFORE THAT. HE BEGAN HIS CAREER IN MUSIC AS A BACK-UP DANCER TO SOME OF THE BIGGEST ARTISTS IN THE WORLD. MICHAEL JACKSON, PINK, CHRISTINA MILIAN AND OF COURSE BRITNEY SPEARS. BRITNEY AND KEVIN MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER 2004 AND THE NAME KEVIN FEDERLINE WAS QUICKLY THE TALK OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, BUT KEVIN IS DETERMINED TO BUILD A CAREER OF HIS OWN STARTING WITH HIS DEBUT ALBUM "PLAYING WITH FIRE."

(Music)

TODAY WE'LL SHOW YOU A MORE PERSONAL SIDE OF KEVIN AND HIS MUSIC IN AN EXCLUSIVE "MuchOnDemand" CO-HOST WITH KEVIN FEDERLINE.

(Music)

("MuchOnDemand" theme)

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: YES! WHAT'S POPPIN'? WELCOME TO "MuchOnDemand." MY NAME IS MATTE.

>> Sarah: MY NAME IS SARAH. GUYS, WE HAVE AN INCREDIBLE SHOW FOR YOU TODAY. Mr. KEVIN FEDERLINE IS HERE.

>> Matte: YES, FOR THE FULL HOUR CO-HOSTING AS WELL AS PERFORMING. HIS BRAND-NEW VIDEO TO PREMIERE.

>> Sarah: DON'T GO ANYWHERE. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE A SNEAK PEEK AT WHAT'S COMING UP IN THE NEWS.

(News Blurb)

>> Matte: IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR OUR GUESTS TODAY, CHECK OUT muchmusic.com. MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE "M.O.D." PAGE. ON THERE, YOU'VE GOT TWO WAYS TO WIN. SEND YOUR QUESTIONS SO TO SPEAK. "ME YOURS" AS WELL AS THE TALK TO US BUTTON.

>> Sarah: SO EASY TO DO. VIA E-MAIL OR VIA.

>> Matte: TOE-MAI-TOE... TOE-MAT-TOE, ALL THE SAME STUFF.

>> Sarah: ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? WE DO HAVE A BIG GUEST TODAY.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: YES! AND STANDING BY, KEVIN! COME ON IN, MAN.

>> Sarah: WELCOME!

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: WHAT'S GOING ON, MAN?

>> WHAT'S UP, DOG?

>> Sarah: NICE TO MEET YOU.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Sarah: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DROPPING BY. HOW YOU DOING?

>> I'M GOOD. HOW YOU ALL DOING?

>> Matte: CAN YOU HEAR AT ALL?

>> NOTHING AT ALL RIGHT NOW.

>> Matte: YOU'VE BEEN DOING PRESS ALL DAY. PAPARAZZI FOLLOWING YOU AROUND.

>> CRAZY, CRAZY.

YOU GOT A TASTE OF IT, HUH?

>> Matte: YEAH, MAN. HANGING OUT FOR THE DAY SHOOTING "EXPOSED."

>> Sarah: WHAT ASK YOU BEEN DOING TODAY?

>> Matte: SHOT SOME GOLF BALLS, CHILLIN' AND TALKING AND STUFF.

>> HE SAID HE COULD GOLF, BUT YOU KNOW--

>> Matte: I'M A LITTLE RUSTY.

>> Sarah: HE TALKS A GOOD GAME.

>> Matte: YOU HAVE TO TALK IT TO BELIEVE IT, RIGHT?

>> Sarah: YOU HAVE TO PROJECT THE IMAGE OF SUCCESS TO BE SUCCESSFUL.

>> THAT'S WHAT IT IS.

>> Matte: YOU LOOK GOOD, YOU FEEL GOOD, YOU PLAY GOOD.

>> Sarah: THAT'S HOW IT IS. YOU'RE BRINGING THE LIMELIGHT HERE TO TORONTO BECAUSE ALL THE INTERNATIONAL PRESS IS FOLLOWING YOU.

>> I LOVE TORONTO! WHAT'S UP?

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: WE HAVE A BRAND-NEW VIDEO HERE WE'RE ABOUT TO PREMIERE. BEFORE WE CHECK THIS ONE OUT, HOW WAS IT SHOOTING THE VIDEO?

>> IT WAS FUN. WE GOT A LITTLE VEGAS LIFESTYLE GOING ON IN THERE. WENT INTO THE CLUB AND SHUT IT DOWN.

>> Matte: SOUNDS GOOD. WANT TO THROW TO IT?

>> THIS IS MY PREMIERE OF "LOSE CONTROL," KEVIN FEDERLINE.

(Cheering and applause)

(Playing video)

(Cheering and applause)

>> Sarah: YOU'RE BACK WATCHING "MuchOnDemand." KEVIN FEDERLINE, A BRAND-NEW ONE OFF THE ALBUM "PLAYING WITH FIRE." THAT'S "LOSE CONTROL." SO YOU'RE HAPPY WITH THAT VIDEO, RIGHT?

>> I CAN'T HEAR. WHAT DID YOU SAY?

>> Sarah: I KNOW, THEY'RE CRAZY. YOU'RE HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO?

>> OF COURSE. "PLAYING WITH FIRE," IN STORES RIGHT NOW. CALL UP, REQUEST THE VIDEO.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Sarah: YOU ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN IN THAT VIDEO, DANCING, HANGING OUT IN THE CLUB. HOW DOES THAT COMPARE TO YOUR DAY-TO-DAY LIFE BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU'RE A FATHER?

>> YOU KNOW, DAY-TO-DAY LIFE IS-- IS SITTING DOWN, CHANGING DIAPERS, BEING DADDY. AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT NOW I'VE BEEN AWAY FROM THE KIDS FOR LIKE A WEEK RIGHT NOW. IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE BUT, BABY, I'LL BE HOME SOON, YOU KNOW.

>> Sarah: WHICH BABY ARE YOU TALKING TO?

>> ALL OF MY BABIES.

>> Sarah: DO YOU CALL THEM FROM THE ROAD AND TALK TO THEM?

>> ALWAYS. "I LOVE YOU DA-DA."

>> Sarah: ARE THEY FANS OF THE ALBUM?

>> PRESTON GETS DOWN. HE BOOGIES.

>> Sarah: "MuchOnDemand" IS AN INTERACTIVE SHOW. WE LIKE TO GET THE INPUT OF THE AUDIENCE AND AT HOME. WE HAVE AN E-MAIL: "HOW HAS BEING A FATHER CHANGED YOUR LIFE?"

>> BEING A FATHER, IT REALLY, REALLY GROUNDS YOU AND I MEAN, IT'S A LESSON THAT YOU REALLY CAN'T-- YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN. IT'S SOMETHING IN LIFE THAT IT'S UNEXPLAINABLE. IT'S EVERYTHING. MY WHOLE WORLD IS MY CHILDREN. I'M DOING THIS FOR MY CHILDREN. I DO THIS FOR MY FAMILY, SO...

>> Sarah: WE LOVE FAMILY MEN HERE IN THE AUDIENCE OF COURSE.

>> YEAH.

>> Sarah: DO YOU FIND YOUR PRIORITIES CHANGE NOT JUST AS A MAN BUT AS A HUMAN BEING?

>> DEFINITELY. LIKE I SAID, EVERYTHING I DO NOW IS FOR THEM. I NO LONGER LIVE FOR MYSELF. I DON'T GET TO GO OUT AND GET TOO WILD. JUST A LITTLE BIT. I HAVE TO GO HOME TO MY KIDS.

>> Sarah: JUST A LITTLE.

>> A LITTLE'S ENOUGH.

>> Sarah: KEEPING IT MORE TAME, RIGHT?

>> THAT'S RIGHT.

>> Sarah: WHAT IS AN AVERAGE KEVIN FEDERLINE TAME PARTY FEEL LIKE?

>> I COME OUT AND GET EVERYBODY SCREAMING, YOU KNOW?

(Cheering and applause)

>> IF I'M IN THE CLUB. IF I'M IN THE CLUB I'M ON THE MIC. IF I'M IN THE CLUB I'M ON THE MIC. WE GET 'EM HYPED. WE LOVE WHAT WE DO IN THE CLUB.

>> Sarah: AWESOME. WE'RE GOING HAVE YOU ON THE MIC. YOU'RE GOING TO BE PERFORMING WITH A TRACK FROM THE ALBUM CALLED "PRIVILEGED." THAT'S LIVE COMING UP RIGHT AFTER THE BREAK. WHAT IS KEVIN FEDERLINE'S FAVOURITE MOVIE?

>> Sarah: BEFORE THE BREAK WE ASKED: IF YOU PICKED "SCARFACE" YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: WHAT'S GOING ON? WELCOME BACK TO "MuchOnDemand." CHILLIN' HERE IN THE AUDIENCE WITH KEVIN FEDERLINE. HOW YOU FEELING, MAN?

>> I'M GOOD MAN. HOW YOU DOING?

>> Matte: I'M GOOD. THE MOST OBVIOUS QUESTION IS RIGHT NOW, WHEN DID YOU FIRST START RAPPING?

>> I STARTED ABOUT MAYBE SEVEN TO 10 YEARS AGO, UP AND DOWN WITH IT AND REALLY, REALLY GOT SERIOUS TWO YEARS AGO.

>> Matte: OKAY. AND WE WERE TALKING EARLIER TODAY IN THE CAR AND WHATNOT, WHAT MADE YOU LOOKED INTO THAT TIME TO TAKE IT MORE SERIOUSLY?

>> I GOT IN THE STUDIO AND I DID ONE SONG AND FROM THERE I JUST-- I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT, YOU KNOW? IT BECAME A PART OF MY PASSION AND A PART OF ME. A WAY FOR ME TO TALK TO ALL I DON'T HAVE OW AND TELL Y'ALL WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY LIFE.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: NOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WHEN THEY DO RECORDS, THE FIRST RECORD A LOT OF TIME THEY DECIDE TO COVER THE PAST. WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO COVER THE PRESENT?

>> I FELT LIKE IT WAS A GOOD WAY TO JUMP IN. EVERYBODY KNOWS ME AS, YOU KNOW, TABLOID, HEADLINE, PAGE SIX, ALL THAT STUFF. I REALLY WANTED TO TOUCH ON THAT AND TALK BACK, SO THE ALBUM, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING IS FIRE!

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: AND WHEN YOU FIRST CAME TO BRITNEY AND SAID I THINK I'M GOING TO DO THIS HIP-HOP THING, HOW WAS SHE? WAS SHE SUPPORTIVE?

>> DEFINITELY. SHE'S BEEN WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME. SHE'S PROBABLY MY NUMBER ONE FAN; YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?

>> Matte: THAT'S DOPE.

>> A GOOD THING.

>> Matte: YOU DID A TRACK WITH HER CALLED "CRAZY" ON THE ALBUM.

>> THAT'S THE FAMILY STANDPOINT OF VIEW. THAT'S ME HOLDING DOWN MY FAMILY. YOU'LL HAVE TO CHECK THAT ONE OUT, TOO.

>> Matte: HOW NICE WAS IT TO BE ABLE TO DO A TRACK WITH YOUR WIFE?

>> IT WAS CRAZY. WE DID MORE THAN JUST ONE TRACK. BY THE TIME WE DID THAT TRACK, IT WAS NORMAL, YOU KNOW? I GET IN THE STUDIO, I MAKE HER LEAVE 'CAUSE I-- 'CAUSE WE'RE BOTH SHY. WE DON'T WANT TO DO IT IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER. I CAN CAN'T GET IN THE BOOTH AND BE Mr. RAPPER IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY. SHE COMES IN AND KICKS ME OUT, SO.

>> Matte: ALL RIGHT. WE HAVE A LITTLE GAME HERE ON "M.O.D." CALLED THE BAG OF TRUTH. SO THIS IS YOUR BAG OF TRUTH. THIS PICTURE ON YOUR ALBUM, ARTWORK, TOOK IT OFF.

>> YEAH.

>> Matte: I'M GOING TO PICK A QUESTION OUT AND THESE ARE ALL RANDOM QUESTIONS. THE BAG OF TRUTH-- OH, WHAT IS DOES YOUR WIFE NAG YOU ABOUT THE MOST?

(Laughter)

HAD TO BE THAT RIGHT AWAY.

>> I'LL GIVE YOU TWO THINGS, OKAY? I'M THE WORST AT DRINKING HALF A SODA AND PUTTING IT DOWN SOMEWHERE. SHE FINDS ALL THESE HALF EMPTY SODA CANS AROUND THE HOUSE. I GET YELLED AT THAT FOR SURE. AND SMOKING CIGARETTES IS PROBABLY THE NUMBER ONE. SHE GETS ON ME FOR THAT. I GOTTA QUIT.

>> Matte: HAVING TROUBLE QUITTING?

>> YOU GOT TO BE READY. I DON'T KNOW IF I'M READY YET. TOO MUCH GOING ON.

>> Matte: OKAY. ONE MORE HERE. THE THING ABOUT THE SODA CANS, YOU CAN'T HAVE A WHOLE CAN ONCE YOU'VE HALF FINISHED IT.

>> I LIKE TO BE ALMOST FREEZING COLD SO WHEN IT WARMS UP A LITTLE BIT, I'M DONE WITH IT.

>> Matte: OKAY. SECOND QUESTION HERE IS GREATEST MISCONCEPTIONS PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT YOU. THESE TWO ARE PRETTY HEAVY.

>> THE GREATEST MISCONCEPTION IS EVERYBODY THINKS I EAT DOUGHNUTS, MAN. I DON'T EAT DOUGHNUTS.

>> Matte: DON'T EAT DOUGHNUTS. ALL RIGHT. YOUR FIRST-- WE WERE TALKING EARLIER TODAY BECAUSE YOU'RE PERFORMING ON THE SHOW TODAY AND YOUR FIRST BIG-- YOUR TELEVISION PERFORMANCE WAS AT THE "TEEN CHOICE AWARDS" WHICH WAS A HUGE PERFORMANCE.

>> CRAZY.

>> Matte: HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THE PRESSURES OF PERFORMING WHEN YOU HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO CRAFT YOUR SKILL?

>> I WAS NERVOUS AND THE MORE YOU DO IT, THE LESS NERVOUS YOU GET. I AM A FEELING PRETTY GOOD RIGHT NOW. I'M NOT SHAKING AT ALL.

(Cheering and applause)

>> WE GOT AN AUDIENCE REQUEST RIGHT HERE--

>> Matte: YOU'RE TAKING OVER JUST LIKE THAT.

>> YEAH, YEAH. BROOKE WANTS TO SEE A VIDEO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE, BABY?

>> CAN I SEE THE PUSSY CAT DOLLS, "I DON'T NEED A MAN?"

>> YEAH, LET'S SEE THAT ONE.

(Cheering and applause)

(Playing video)

>> Matte: YES! WELCOME BACK TO "MuchOnDemand." I AM A HERE WITH KEVIN FEDERLINE, OUR CO-HOST ON "M.O.D." FOR THE FULL HOUR TODAY.

>> YES, SIR.

>> Matte: OKAY. SO BEFORE THE VIDEO WE WERE ASKING YOU WHAT YOUR WIFE NAGS ABOUT THE MOST. IS THERE ANYTHING YOU NAG HER ABOUT?

(Laughter)

>> MY WIFE HAS A PROBLEM WAKING UP AT 2, 3:00 IN THE MORNING AND LIKE NUDGING ME AND TRYING TO GET ME UP AND JUST HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT WHAT SHE'S GOING TO WEAR THE NEXT DAY OR WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? SOMETIMES I'M NOT VERY-- I DON'T WANT TO SAY THAT I'M MEAN, BUT YOU KNOW.

>> Matte: YOU'RE SLEEPING.

>> I GET GROGGY. IT'S 3:00 IN THE MORNING. I WANT TO SLEEP. BEEN UP ALL NIGHT WITH THE KIDS, SO.

>> Matte: THAT'S TO BE EXPECTED.

>> THAT'S MY NUMBER ONE THING.

BABY, PLEASE, LET ME SLEEP.

>> Matte: DOES SHE EAT OFF YOUR PLATE AND STUFF, TOO?

>> ALWAYS, ALWAYS. FROM DAY ONE, EVEN IF WE'RE EATING THE SAME THING, IT DOESN'T MATTER. WE BOTH GOT A BIG MAC, SHE'S EATING MINE, TOO. BEFORE SHE EVEN TAKES A BITE OF HER OWN, YOU KNOW?

>> Matte: IT ALWAYS TASTES BETTER IF IT'S ON SOMEONE ELSE'S PLATE.

>> THAT'S WHAT SHE SAYS. I DON'T EAT HER FOOD. I TRY TO FINISH MINE.

>> Matte: WE HAVE TIM DEEGAN OUT SIDE WITH A QUESTION FROM THE STREET.

>> Tim: OUTSIDE WITH SARAH AND ALEX FROM NEWMARKET. THEY HAVE A QUESTION FOR K-FED.

>> DO YOU FIND WRITING MUSIC HELPS YOU DEAL WITH ALL THE PRESSURES FROM THE MEDIA?

>> DEFINITELY. I PUT A LOT OF THE-- YOU KNOW, THAT'S WHAT MY MUSIC IS REALLY ABOUT IS WHAT I'M FEELING, MY EMOTIONS, WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH AND I PUT IT IN AN ART FORM. DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY DO.

>> Matte: THANKS A LOT FOR THE QUESTION.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: NOW, YOU ARE A MOVIE BUFF?

>> I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LATELY, YOU KNOW. BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN ONE. I THINK THE LAST MOVIE I SAW WAS MAYBE "X-MEN." THAT'S HOW LONG AGO. IT'S BEEN A WHILE.

>> Matte: WHAT WOULD YOU SAY YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME IS?

>> MY FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME? PROBABLY "SCARFACE."

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES TO. I WANTED TO GO SEE "BORATED,"

>> DEFINITELY WANT TO SEE THAT. WE'RE GOING TO CHECK THAT OUT THIS WEEK. I HEARD IT'S GOOD.

>> Matte: I WENT TO SEE THE SCREENING IN TORONTO TO PREMIERE IT AND THE PROJECTOR BROKE DOWN HALFWAY THROUGH THE FILM. AS SOON AS IT WAS GETTING TO THE GOOD PART.

>> THAT'S GREAT.

>> Matte: RIGHT NOW WE'RE GOING TO CHECK OUT WHAT TOPPED THE BOX OFFICE OVER THE WEEKEND.

("MuchOnDemand" theme)

(Box Office segment)

(Cheering and applause)

("MuchOnDemand" theme)

>> Matte: YES. WELCOME BACK. THAT'S WHAT TOPPED THE BOX OFFICE. BORATED HAS ALL THE ALTER EGOS, ALI G. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTER EGOS?

>> NOT TOO MANY. K-FED COULD BE AN ALTER EGO SOMETIMES.

(Laughter)

>> Matte: I A LOT OF PEOPLE COME THROUGH HERE, OKAY, COME TO THE SHOW AND COME WITH THEIR JEWELER AND WHATNOT. THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE NICEST PIECES I'VE SEEN. CAN YOU SHOW THEM THE PINKY RING? CAN YOU SEE THAT AT HOME? CAN YOU ZOOM IN ON THAT FOR A SECOND? CAN YOU TELL US WHAT THE ROCK IS?

>> THIS WAS THE DIAMOND THAT I GAVE TO MY WIFE WHEN WE FIRST GOT MARRIED SO, YOU KNOW, I GOT HER A BIGGER ONE AND I MADE A PINKY RING OUT OF THIS ONE. I COULDN'T JUST GIVE IT AWAY. KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY.

>> Matte: WHAT WAS THE PROPOSAL LIKE? WAS IT A ROMANTIC SETTING?

>> NO, SHE PROPOSED TO ME, DUDE. NO, I SWEAR TO GOD. I SWEAR TO GOD.

(Cheering)

(Applause)

>> Matte: HOW DID THAT GO DOWN?

>> I DON'T KNOW. WE WERE ON A PLANE. WE WERE ON OUR WAY BACK FROM IRELAND AND IT JUST HAPPENED. IT WAS CRAZY.

>> Matte: SHE--

>> I TOLD HER NO.

(Laughter)

>> Matte: YOU SAID NO?

>> I SWEAR I SAID NO.

>> Matte: YOU WERE KIDDING?

>> OF COURSE.

>> Matte: I WAS GOING TO SAY MAYBE YOU WEREN'T READY AT THE TIME. I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE TAKE IT SLOWER. YOU'RE CO-HOSTING TODAY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE GOING TO NEXT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW?

>> I HAVE NO IDEA. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO NEXT?

>> Matte: WE'RE GOING TO CHECK OUT SOME ROLL TODAY OF THE GOLFING TODAY.

>> UH-OH. I WAS GOING TO SHOW-- I GOLF, MAN. I STARTED OUT HORRIBLE BUT THEN I STARTED HITTING SOME TIGER WOODS SHOTS.

>> Matte: YOU HAD A LITTLE SLICE. LET'S CHECK OUT SOME OF THE FOOTAGE FROM TODAY.

>> YEAH, LET'S DO THAT.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: YOU CAN TALK ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OUR MIC ARE HOT.

>> I'M THROWING GOLF BALLS AT MY BOYS DOWN THERE.

(Laughter)

WATCH. WAIT. LOOK AT THE FORM. LOOK AT THE FORM OF THIS. LOOK AT THE FORM!

>> Matte: YOU SEE THAT FORM THERE? THAT WAS THE HAPPY GILMORE FOR YOU GUYS RIGHT THERE.

>> LITTLE GOLF, LITTLE GOLF, YOU KNOW.

>> Matte: IT WAS GOOD. I ALWAYS SEE PICTURES OF YOU ON GOLF COURSES IN ATTIRE THAT DOESN'T MEET THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.

>> THERE'S A GOLF COURSE ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY BOYS' APARTMENTS. IT'S A PAR 3. EVERYBODY CAN WEAR WHATEVER THEY WANT. THEY DON'T DISCRIMINATE ON YOU OVER THERE.

>> Matte: I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHERE THAT IS.

>> THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

>> Matte: ANYWAY, YOUR LIVE PERFORMANCE COMING UP SHORTLY. WE'VE GOT A LOT MORE WITH KEVIN FEDERLINE COMING UP. KEEP IT LOCKED.

>> Sarah: WHAT IS THE NAME OF KEVIN'S RECORD LABEL?

("MuchOnDemand" theme)

(Cheering and applause)

>> Sarah: THIS IS "MuchOnDemand!" WHAT'S GOING ON? KEVIN FEDERLINE JOINING US, CO-HOSTING FOR THE FULL HOUR AND STILL IS GOING TO PERFORM. DON'T GO ANYWHERE. YOU DOING OKAY?

>> OF COURSE, OF COURSE. I'M DOING GREAT.

>> Sarah: GOOD. I LIKE WHAT I SAW ON THE GOLF COURSE THERE. PRETTY GOOD

>> THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I'M TRYING TO GET MY GOLF GAME UP, YOU KNOW.

>> Sarah: WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SOME OF THE PERKS. MATTE'S SAYING YOU DON'T ALWAYS WEAR THE RIGHT ATTIRE. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE PERKS OF BEING IN THE PUBLIC EYE?

>> THE PERKS FOR ME IS BEING ABLE TO COME OUT HERE AND INTERACT WITH EVERYBODY. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. MEANS MORE THAN ANYTHING.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Sarah: GOOD ANSWER.

>> THAT'S THE HONEST ANSWER.

>> Sarah: ALL RIGHT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO TELL ME YOU GET FREE MOVIE TICKETS ALL THE TIME.

>> NO, I DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT STUFF.

>> Sarah: OKAY. THAT'S GOOD. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH CRITICS BECAUSE OF COURSE THAT'S WHAT YOUR ALBUM IS ABOUT?

>> REALLY, HONESTLY, IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME. THE CRITICS ARE THERE. IT'S GOOD. IF YOU'VE GOT PEOPLE CRITICIZING YOU, YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

>> Sarah: YOU THINK THAT'S TRUE; A GOOD THING PEOPLE PAYING ATTENTION?

>> DEFINITELY. THE ALBUM IS IN STORES RIGHT NOW SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW I FEEL, PICK IT UP.

>> Sarah: DO YOU FEEL THAT MAKES YOU A MORE GUARDED PERSON? DO YOU HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME TRUSTING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THAT?

>> NOT REALLY. I READ PEOPLE VERY WELL. IF I GET IN A ROOM WITH SOMEBODY, I CAN SEE THEIR INTENTIONS BY THE WAY THEY'RE TALKING OR FIDGETING AROUND. SOMETHING I GREW UP LEARNING.

>> Sarah: NICE. A GOOD JUDGE OF CHARACTER.

>> THAT'S WHAT IT IS.

>> Sarah: WE HAVE ANOTHER E-MAIL QUESTION FROM JAMIE IN EDMONTON.

>> WHAT'S UP, JAMIE?

(Reading question)

>> UM, I'M GLAD THERE'S EXPECTATIONS, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT MAKES ME BRING IT THAT MUCH HARDER. I'M REALLY, REALLY FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS WHOLE BUSINESS AND-- AND ABLE TO LIKE COME OUT AND PERFORM. PERFORMING IS WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING. I'VE BEEN A DANCER FOR ALMOST EVERY ARTIST AND NOW I GET TO BE A DANCER FOR MYSELF, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?

>> Sarah: YOU GET YOUR OWN SPOTLIGHT.

>> MY OWN SHOW, MY OWN LIGHT, MY OWN VOICE.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Sarah: MUST BE A GOOD FEELING.

>> IT IS A VERY GOOD FEELING. SEEMS LIKE IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD. IT HASN'T BEEN THE EASIEST BUT I'M HERE AND HAPPY. "PLAYING WITH FIRE."

>> Sarah: IT ALSO CHANGES THE WHOLE GAME FOR YOU BECAUSE THERE'S DIFFERENT EXPECTATIONS BECAUSE YOUR WIFE IS WHO SHE IS.

>> OF COURSE, OF COURSE. I'M NOT TRYING TO LIVE UP TO MY WIFE, YOU KNOW? WE WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND THAT'S IT, YOU KNOW. THAT'S WHAT WE DO.

>> Sarah: ALL RIGHT. COOL. WE'RE GOING TO TALK TO YOU MORE. ALSO PERFORMING LIVE. STICK AROUND. RIGHT NOW, THOUGH, TIME TO GET TO THE SERIOUS PORTION OF THE SHOW. HANNAH SIMONE IS STANDING BY WITH THE NEWS.

(Music)

(News segment)

>> Sarah: HANNAH, I'LL ADOPT YOU. I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY THOUGH. THAT'S THE ONLY DRAWBACK. I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY NOR AM I MARRY TODAY BRAD PITT. I DON'T KNOW. DO YOU FOLLOW THE TABLOIDS--

>> I'M SORRY.

>> Sarah: DON'T BE SORRY.

>> NEVER, NEVER. I DID OVER A YEAR AGO WHEN-- I JUST FOUND THAT IT'S-- IT'S MEANINGLESS. TO ME, THEY KNOW NOTHING.

>> Sarah: I NOW. I WANT TO GET YOUR HONEST OPINION OF IT: HOW DO YOU FEEL-- I'M SURE NOBODY IN YOUR CIRCLES TRAVELS AROUND WITH "US WEEKLYS" IN THEIR SHOPPING CART. WHEN I SEE YOU GUYS ON THE COVER, SOMETIMES I PULL OUT THE MAGAZINE AND LOOK AT IT. DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME A BAD PERSON?

>> NOT AL ALL. I WOULDN'T TELL ANYBODY NOT TO PICK IT UP. AT THE-- THEY'RE MAKING MONEY. THEY CREATE THEIR STORIES AND MAKING MONEY. IT'S A BOOMING BUSINESS RIGHT NOW FOR THEM. IT'S HUGE BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS SO INTERESTED IN IT. IT'S KIND OF FLATTERING THAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN MY LIFE THAT WAY. IT'S A 50/50 THING. A GIVE-AND-TAKE RELATIONSHIP SO THEY'RE HERE. THEY'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I'M HERE. I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE SO.

>> Sarah: ARE YOU ABLE TO SORT OF LOOK AT OUR CULTURE AND THINK ABOUT THINGS AND SOCIETY AL TERMS. YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT AND PROBABLY NOT ABLE TO THINK ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS. WE ARE IN THE AGE OF CELEBRITY. DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?

>> NOT TOO MUCH. NOT TOO MUCH, YOU KNOW. REALLY, HONESTLY, I'M HERE FOR MY FAMILY, MY KIDS, MY WIFE, MY MUSIC, ALL THAT TYPE OF STUFF. I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE.

>> Sarah: TRUE, TRUE. LET'S GET TO THE KEVIN FEDERLINE TRUTH. WE'RE GOING TO GO BACK TO THE BAG OF TRUTH. ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS?

(Cheering and applause)

>> Sarah: ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

>> I DON'T KNOW.

>> Sarah: I DON'T KNOW EITHER. WE HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION. THIS ONE SAYS WHAT'S THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?

>> UM--

>> Sarah: YOU CAN GO AS DEEP AS YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO.

>> I WON'T GO THAT DEEP. I FELL OUT OF A TREE AND FELL DOWN A HILL ONE TIME AND KIND OF THE SCARIEST BUT FUNNY THING BECAUSE WE GOT IT ON TAPE. WE'LL BE PUTTING IT OUT SOON.

>> Sarah: THAT MUST HAVE HAPPENED RECENTLY?

>> YEAH, I WAS DOING A PHOTO SHOOT FOR A MAGAZINE AND THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA THAT I SIT AND HANG ON THIS BRANCH.

>> Sarah: WAIT, WAIT, A SEXY PHOTO SHOOT LIKE HALF NAKED FALLING OUT OF A TREE?

>> NOT TO THAT EXTENT. NO, IT WAS FUNNY BUT IT HURT AT THE SAME TIME.

>> Sarah: WE'RE GLAD THAT YOU MADE IT.

>> I'M HERE, I'M HERE. NO BROKEN BONES.

>> Sarah: OKAY. WE'VE GOT ONE MORE. FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON. OKAY. THIS IS IT. WE'RE GOING TO TEST YOUR TRUTH. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? BE HONEST.

>> ALL RIGHT. YOU KNOW, I SNIFFLED UP A LITTLE BIT LAST WEEK WHEN I WAS MISSING MY CHILDREN. THAT'S THE HONEST TRUTH. WHEN I WAS IN NEW YORK I SHED A TEAR.

>> Sarah: DID YOU CALL THEM AND TALK TO THEM?

>> THEY'RE TOO YOUNG TO REALLY TALK TO. MY OTHER KIDS I GET TO TALK TO ALL THE TIME. I WAS REALLY MISSING PRESTON AND JAYDEN.

>> Sarah: DO YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF MUSIC SPECIFICALLY YOU GO TO WHEN YOU'RE FEELING THOSE MOMENTS?

>> NO, I TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT BECAUSE THEN I'LL BE BAWLING.

>> Sarah: PUT ON COLDPLAY AND THEN IT'S OVER. WE'RE GOING TO GO TO THE WINDOW AND SAY HI TO YOUR FANS.

>> ALL RIGHT.

>> Sarah: LET'S GO THIS WAY. THEY'VE BEEN WAITING IN THE COLD! KEVIN FEDERLINE, EVERYBODY. COME ON OVER. GET A LITTLE CLOSER. HERE WE ARE. GUYS, WE HAVE TO TAKE A LITTLE BREAK. SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS. HE'S STILL GOING TO BE PERFORMING. THAT'S COMING UP NEXT ON "M.O.D."

(Music)

>> Sarah: WHERE WAS KEVIN FEDERLINE BORN:

("MuchOnDemand" theme)

>> Sarah: SO WHERE EXACTLY WAS KEVIN FEDERLINE BORN? THE ANSWER WOULD BE FRESNO, CALIFORNIA.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: YES! WHAT'S GOING ON. WELCOME BACK TO "MuchOnDemand." HERE WITH KEVIN FEDERLINE AND SARAH. KEVIN OUR CO-HOST TODAY.

>> Sarah: HAVING A GOOD TIME HERE IN TORONTO?

>> SAY IT AGAIN.

>> Sarah: HAVING A GOOD TIME IN TORONTO?

>> OF COURSE. I LOVE IT. I HAVE BEEN BEFORE. NOT LIKE THIS THOUGH. PEOPLE ARE GREAT.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: SPEAKING OF PEOPLE, WE HAVE AN AUDIENCE QUESTION.

>> HI. I'M WONDERING IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST CHALLENGE MUSICALLY THIS YEAR?

>> MY BIGGEST CHALLENGE IS THE ALBUM AS A WHOLE. I TOOK A YEAR-AND-A-HALF TO MAKE THE ALBUM. I GOT ABOUT SEVEN MONTHS THROUGH AND I CUT ALL OF THE MUSIC. I HAD 30 SONGS. I CUT THEM ALL AND I HAD TO START ALL OVER AGAIN, SO THAT'S BEEN MY BIGGEST CHALLENGE.

>> Matte: NICE. WHOSE YOUR WORST CRITIC?

>> ME.

>> Matte: YOU'RE YOUR WORST CRITIC?

>> ALWAYS. I HAVE TO BE. I'LL WATCH THE TAPES OF PERFORMANCE. AIL WATCH THE APPEARANCES EVEN WHEN I'M TALKING JUST LIKE THIS AND LEARNING-- YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE AND GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS, YOU KNOW, AND LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT "PLAYING WITH FIRE" IS OUT IN STORES AS MANY TIMES AS I POSSIBLY CAN.

>> Sarah: IS IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SEE THE LIVE PERFORMANCES AND WATCH THE INTERVIEWS OR IS IT LISTENING TO THE RECORD? WHAT'S MORE SENSITIVE?

>> THE RECORD IS A BIT EASIER I THINK. I THINK IT'S A MORE CRITICAL ON THE APPEARANCE PART. WHEN PEOPLE SEE ME, SO I KNOW LIKE IF I'M BEING JUDGED A CERTAIN WAY, I KNOW WHETHER OR NOT IT'S REAL OR IT'S NOT, YOU MO WHAT I MEAN?

>> Matte: WHO WOULD BE YOUR MENTOR, SOMEONE YOU WOULD AS SPIRE TO NOT NECESSARILY BE LIKE BUT SOMEBODY YOU LOOK UP TO?

>> I LOOK UP TO THE HUGE, HUGE, HUGE C.E.O. BUSINESSMEN LIKE PUFFY, JAY-Z, JERMAINE DUPRI, JIMMY IVAN. I HAD FEDERLINE RECORDS SO I'M JUST STARTING MY RECORD LABEL. I'M GOING TO GO AROUND, FIND A BUNCH ARTISTS, PEOPLE THAT HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF TALENT. THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO BUILD. I'M TRYING TO BUILD MYSELF AS A BUSINESSMAN.

>> Sarah: DO YOU FEEL LIKE AS WELL-- YOU STARTED OUT AS A DANCER AND CAME TO LOS ANGELES AND NOW YOUR LIFE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOW. DO YOU FEEL IT'S MADE YOU HAVE MORE OF AN OPEN MIND WHEN IT COMES TO THINKING ABOUT ARTISTS YOU MIGHT WANT TO SIGN TO A LABEL?

>> DEFINITELY. I'VE KIND OF HAD AN EAR FOR MUSIC AND GOOD BEATS SO THAT HELPS. I'VE HAD RECORD LABELS THAT MY RECORD IS PERFECT AND IT'S GREAT. WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS, WE'RE DOING IT.

>> Matte: OKAY. WICKED. ARE WE SAVING THE BAG OF TRUTH FOR LATER?

>> Sarah: WE'RE SAVING IT FOR LATER. WE HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK. KEVIN FEDERLINE'S PERFORMING. WHAT IS KEVIN'S FAVOURITE FOODS?

(Commercial)

>> Sarah: BEFORE THE BREAK WE ASKED WHAT IS KEVIN'S FAVOURITE FOODS. THE ANSWER WOULD BE BROWNIES.

(Music)

(Cheering and applause)

>> Sarah: WELCOME BACK. YOU ARE WATCHING "MuchOnDemand." OKAY. SO, GUYS, KEVIN FEDERLINE IS HERE, AS YOU KNOW. WE HAVE ALREADY PREMIERED HIS BRAND-NEW VIDEO "LOSE CONTROL."

>> Matte: WHEN HE CAME IN TODAY HE WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO PERFORM "LOSE CONTROL." "PRIVILEGED" IS PROBABLY THE DOPEST TRACK ON THE ALBUM. HE'S LIKE YEAH? THEY MADE THE SWITCH TODAY. AND NOW LIVE HE'S GOING TO PERFORM "PRIVILEGED." LET'S CHECK IT OUT.

(Live Performance)

>> THANK YOU.

(Cheering and applause)

>> Matte: YES! KEV, I WANT TO THANK YOU A LOT FOR COMING DOWN, MAN. GREAT HAVING YOU. DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT BUT I GOTTA SAY, PLEASURE MEETING YOU. SERIOUSLY. WE KICKED IT ALL DAY TODAY. YOU CAN CHECK OUT "EXPOSED" COMING UP VERY SHORTLY, RIGHT?

>> THAT'S RIGHT.

>> Matte: AS WELL, TOMORROW ON "M.O.D." WE'VE GOT THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS ARE GOING TO BE ON THE "M.O.D." STAGE AT 5 p.m. SO CHECK OUT THAT SHOW. IF YOU WANT TICKETS TO COME DOWN AND CHECK OUT LIVE PERFORMANCES MUCH LIKE THESE, GIVE US A CALL 1-800-265-6824 OPTION 3. THANKS A LOT AGAIN, MAN.

>> THANKS, DOG.

>> Matte: GO GET THE ALBUM!

(Cheering and applause)

("MuchOnDemand" theme)

Source: perezhilton.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

>> DEFINITELY. SHE'S BEEN WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME. SHE'S PROBABLY MY NUMBER ONE FAN; YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?

Stabbed in the back.

Anonymous said...

WTF Happend?! Britney is being seen all over New York looking all happy! Kevin is nowhere to be found. I hope their punking the world. Kevin has a concert 2morrow in Chi-town. He better cancel it and save his marriage!

Anonymous said...

Where are the damn BABIES!! That's who I want to see!!

alyssa said...

i have a strong feeling that they are not devorced and this is a rumor. they love each other too much.

Anonymous said...

No it's not a rumor. She def filed the papers sometime this afternoon. Wether they go through w/ it we'll see. Always sad when a family breaks up, damn Hollywierd. Hope they stay friendly for the boys sakes.

Anonymous said...

Ihear he's in Toronto talking about her as if nothing has happened. Maybe he thought she was going to wait or he didn't know at all.

alyssa said...

well i still dont understand why they got one. i really dont see it. i mean the most recent interviews kevin has done its like they are the happiest. or maybe hes just putting on an act i dont know. i wonder what the REAL reason is.

Anonymous said...

This is so fucked up, Kevin was fucking blind-sided with this divorce thing, his there talking all kind of sweet shit about her, while she's here knocking him down, revenge is a bitch, Britney, I hope you know what the fuck you're doing, cause from my stand point if all this shit is true, then I feel really sorry for you.

KELLY.

Anonymous said...

britney need serious .she is such a ho all she do is sleep from men to men. She will get what she deserve in this world and when it hit her her world will come crumbling down. The same people that are for the divorce will turn aganist her pretty soon. Her own kids when they are older with write and rebel aganist her.