Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pics: Kevin at House of Blues in LA last night

KEVIN FEDERLINE is "America's most hated man" following his split from pop princess BRITNEY SPEARS, the wannabe rapper claims. Federline made the statement during a performance at Hollywood's House of Blues last night (22NOV06). The 28-year-old has been vilified in the press since the pair separated earlier this month (NOV06), as a gold-digging freeloader, capitalising on his wife's success and wealth.

But a packed house turned out to see a resilient Federline perform tracks from his debut album PLAYING WITH FIRE.

After lashing out at his detractors - shouting from the stage, "F**k the haters, f**k the media, f**k the paparazzi," K-Fed, adapted lyrics to one of his songs; when a member of his entourage asked onstage, "Why does America hate you?" he replied, "Maybe because I took their Queen. I am America's most hated."

Click pictures for full size.












Source: wenn.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least he's comfortable in his niche...

Anonymous said...

And they once again had to give away tickets.

So changing the lyrics now I see? Whatever I hope he had a good time for his last show.

I wonder if he saw the boys or will be seeing them since it is a holiday. If not there is always Kori and Kaleb.

Too bad they can't all get together though. Maybe they will surprise us all!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's still pluggin' away even if only 100 people show up.

roxi said...

I dont know why everybody likes to hate and insult other people. I was Britneys fan from the beginning but I didnt care who she loved as long as she was happy. I'm not Kevins fan but I dont have nothing against him. I feel sorry for their divorce especially for the kids. I think one of the reason why they split was that Kevin was spending to much time in clubs promoting his album. It was a good idea but it wasnt the right moment. Brit just gave birth to another child and for him to spend his time away from his family wasnt right in the eyes of the public and for his family neither. I feel really sorry for him because he worked so long as this album, like a year and a half, and now all its gone :(

PS: sorry for my English ... still learning :)

Anonymous said...

glad to see he's in a holiday spirit...f everyone that laughed at me last night...f all the fishes i alledgedly impregnated last night...f jimmy kimmel-i won't be on your show anymore...f the house of blues that are so incompetent that they can't even give away tickets to my show...but mark my words i will sellout monday night raw in miami...

Anonymous said...

You have to say fuck the haters. He'd be messed up if he listened to all the negativity out there.

Anonymous said...

Kev, keep ya head high, keep positive ppl close, ONE LOVE.

KELLY.

Anonymous said...

kelly
kelly
are you the same kelly kelly on ECW?

Anonymous said...

anybody who know real hip-hop/rap knows that he can't rap, he is nothing but a posser his album sucks a$$