People has Britney & Kevin: The Breakup which has lots of info on "the good times, the bad times and everything in between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's two years of marriage." In particular, I found these memorable quotes interesting:
• "Our relationship is strong. ... We are going to last a long time."
– Kevin Federline, to PEOPLE (November 2006)
• "I was like, 'What are we waiting for? We know this is the real thing, why not just do it now?'"
– Britney Spears, to PEOPLE, on marrying Kevin (September 2004)
• "A meal, a shower and some ice cream/ Then I threw my man down, you know what I mean!"
– Britney, in a "Honeymoon Poem" posted on her Web site (November 2004)
• "No, I wasn't even really in that mind frame. I just got out of a long relationship, and I felt free for the first time. I was making money – legally. I was doing my part, you know, supporting my ass."
– Kevin, when asked if he found Britney "a little hot" upon first meeting her, to Details magazine (March 2005)
• "Nothing gets to him ... Not my man. And that's why I married him, because he's not a shallow mother–er Hollywood actor-guy."
– Britney, to Details (March 2005)
• "The make-ups from the arguments are the best part. Married or not, I love being with her. She's very sweet."
– Kevin, to Ellen DeGeneres (May 2005)
• "I am so grateful to have someone I love. I fall more and more in love with Kevin every day."
– Britney, in a Valentine's message to her husband, on her Web site (February 2005)
• "From the day Kevin and I met, there have been constant rumors and inaccurate speculation about our lives together. ... I am now going to be expressing my personal life through art."
– Britney, announcing their reality series, Chaotic (April 2005)
• Britney: "I kind of want someone to take care of me. Is that the stupidest thing you've ever heard?"
Kevin: "That may be the smartest thing you've ever said."
– Scene from Chaotic (May 2005)
• "He's like a boy. He cares. He cares so much. His heart is awesome. He has a really big heart, and I love that."
– Britney, shooting down rumors of marital strife, on Dateline with Matt Lauer (June 2006)
• "I got the hottest girl in the game wearing my ring."
– Kevin, at Pure nightclub in Las Vegas, improvising over Jay-Z's "Interlude" lyrics (June 2006)
• "I'm so proud of Kevin. He's been working so hard on his own album since I got pregnant with Preston. I'm so lucky. He's a doll; he's adorable."
– Britney, to Harpers Bazaar (August 2006)
• "No matter what, my wife always looks beautiful."
Kevin, on his wife's body after giving birth to their second son, to PEOPLE (October 2006)