Friday, November 17, 2006

A note about the shower door message

US Weekly (never a reliable source although not always wrong) has said that Kevin posted a message on the shower door of House of Blues in Chicago the day after Britney filed for divorce, shown a couple of posts below. I'd just like to highlight one of the anonymous comments about it:

" I showed him this last night and he had never seen it before
its a good copy of his handwriting though "

While this comment could easily be fake, I give it at least equal chances that in fact it is US Weekly who printed a fake story, possibly even creating the message themselves.

Also, I know there are people out there who are connected to Kevin who are reading this blog. If there is anything you would like me to post here, anonymously or otherwise, please send me an email and let me know. I would also love to ask Kevin a few questions if he is interested in doing an interview.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said,I don't like Kevin,but this not means that now I have to believe in everything that say about him,I said that "note Kevin write) is not true,I didn't believe in that,so for the people that don't like Kevin,you have all the right to no like him,but now don't believe in all what midia say about him,because I do the same with Britney...but this is just my opinion...

Anonymous said...

Wow a team kevin site? You must be some fatass that can't get a guy.

Fuck KFED said...

LOL, yeah you know KFED? Sure you do. Stop trying to take up for a dead beat, drug taking, no good motherfucker.

Shawn said...

Looking at that hand writing, i see why kevin only has a ged, lol. Dumbass.

Puch!t0 said...

puta.. toy tan enojao que en espaƱol voi a escribir.. ERI UN MALDITO HIJO DE LA GRAN REPUUUTA!!! KIZAS NI LEES ESTO PORKE NO ES TU WEB OFICIAL, SE TE ESTA ACABANDO EL DINERO I POR ESO QUIERES VOLVER, TE CREES EL GRAN EJEMPLO DE PADRE Y NO LO ERES.. SOLO RUEGO PORQUE TUS HIJOS ALGUN DIA PUEDAN PERDONARTE =/..

FRANCISCO, CHILE

Anonymous said...

He probably didn't write it. People have such crazy hate for this dude and they don't even know him. It's almost scary.

Anonymous said...

Sadly, it does look like his handwriting.

Anonymous said...

We'll see what may be done

Anonymous said...

it's gotta be kevin!! because no one would ever fake his handwriting ever! its completely impossible! who would ever fake such a thing. i mean, really.

Anonymous said...

by the way, i believe everything i read.

Anonymous said...

I'm giving Kevin the benefit of the doubt and say I don't think he did write that, that would be too disrespectful towards his two youngest children mother.

KELLY.