Thursday, October 19, 2006

WorldOfBritney.com holds contest for Kevin's new album "Playing With Fire"

Pre-Order Kevin Federline's album through MusicToday.com (Follow link).

Then choose 1 of the 3 tasks to complete:

a.) Write a 750 word story about your most memorable WoB moment in the past 6 years and explain it. Also, include how WoB has influenced you as a fan over the years.

b.) Design Britney's next album cover. It has to have an original name. Please send it in either JPG, TIFF or PSD format only.

c.) Create a video skit by yourself of with your friends where you'll re-enact a classic Britney moment. You have to include WoB in some way or form in the video. Upload the video to YouTube.com.

Once finished, forward a copy of your Pre-order E-mail receipt for Kevin's album as well as a link to the album cover picture or YouTube video to: wob6th@mac.com. Please include your full name, address and a phone number where we can contact you if you win. We will cross-check all orders to coincide with your name and address. If you produce a fake receipt, you will be eliminated from the contest.

GRAND PRIZE:
2 Tickets to attend K-Fed's album release party in LA on October 31st and meet Britney and Kevin. You must arrange your own transportation to Los Angeles if you do not live here. (YOU and YOUR GUEST MUST BE 21 OR OLDER to win this prize).

2nd-5th Place:
An exclusive limited collectors edition signed Bazaar magazine with Britney on the cover signed "To my fan at WoB" by Britney.

6th-10th Place:
A bottle of Britney's latest fragrance "Curious: In Control".

Source: worldofbritney.com

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is terriffikkk news. KKKFed is the new mesiah. I want to win a piece of him. A healthy mouth is important to him.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time go to see at here and i am really impressed
to read all at one place.

Here is my website; Buy apple stem cell serum

Anonymous said...

This excellent website really has all the information I needed concerning this subject and
didn't know who to ask.

Also visit my site :: Wrinkle cream

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, it's really a pleasant for me to pay a quick visit this web page, it consists of helpful Information.

my webpage: Pure GCE

Anonymous said...

You could certainly see your expertise within the work you write.
The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you
who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

my page Test Force Xtreme Review

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I
get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome blog!

Also visit my blog Building Muscle

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both
equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The problem is something too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something relating to
this.

my web-site :: Order Garcinia Cambogia

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how could i
subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a
appropriate deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered shiny
clear concept

My site :: Test Force Xtreme Muscle Building

Anonymous said...

This is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Short but very accurate info… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!

Also visit my page :: Grow XL Review

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed!
Extremely helpful information particularly the final phase :
) I deal with such info much. I used to be looking for this certain info for a
long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Also visit my web-site :: Saphire Electronic Cigarette

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a blog it is! This webpage provides
valuable information to us, keep it up.

Here is my page ... Le derme luxe

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!



Pure GCE Diet

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette, e cig, e cigarette