Sunday, October 22, 2006

RUMOR: Much Ado about K-Fed movie

THERE'S going to arguments in the SPEARS-FEDERLINE household.

KEVIN is to make his movie debut starring in a Shakespearian street hip hop movie.

The wannabe rapper is expanding his repertoire into acting and it may upset his missus BRITNEY, whose own foray into movies didn't go down too well.

Kev will appear in Caught On Tape written and directed by STICKY FINGAZ.

Ray actor BOKEEM WOODBINE, CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER and VIVICA A FOX star alongside K-Fed.

The movie, about a boy who secretly videos his mum's boyfriend plotting a crime, will be a first as it muses rap dialogue with exploring the human condition like WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE did.

Sticky, who also plays WESLEY SNIPES' vampire slaying role of Blade in a new Bravo TV show, said people will be surprised by Kev's thespian talents.

"Right now I'm creating the future of movies and music. I've just written produced and directed two movies coming out with Lionsgate next year and basically the movies are all in rap.

"Everyone always asks if I wanna do music or movies and I can't decide so I thought I'd put the two together," Sticky told Bizarre.

"Caught On Tape is a hardcore musical, lot of violence, lot of sex, lot of action, lot of drama, lot of sentiment and romance as well. It's the first time this has ever been done.

"Kev Fed is going to be in it, it's his acting debut. He's really cool, he's dope. Just keep the paparazzi away from him and he'll be ok.

"They almost ran me off the road trying to take pictures of Kev. I'm like, 'dude, hey, I'm the talent, he's just married to somebody.'" Sticky joked.

"He has an album coming out, I've heard it and it's good."

Source: thesun.co.uk

No comments: