Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Quick Q&A With Kevin Federline:


Ruben: "Playing with Fire" is about to be released. What is music to you and what can we expect from your debut album?
Kevin: Music is inspiration and a creative outlet for me. I'm extremely proud of my debut album and I put a lot of time and energy into making it.

Ruben: What kind of music would you listen to throughout your High School years? Name three artists that inspire you and have become influential to you as an artist.
Kevin: Tupac, Dr. Dre and Snoop. They are all influential to me in different ways. I've always listened to rap & hip hop.

Ruben: In 5 words or less, describe the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the word "Music".
Kevin: A form of creative expression

Ruben: Being Kevin Federline as we all know, comes with preconceived judgment Give me 10 qualities about K-Fed that people out there should know about.
Kevin: Honest, loyal, sincere, hard working, dedicated, responsible, loving, generous, funny and always on time!

Ruben: After your album is released, what are your plans for the next 6 months to a year?
Kevin: Tour!! Perform, keep recording and keep going to the next level!!

- WOB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we sure this interview is legit? Ruben is famous for his "inside contacts" that aren't much better than the tabloids' "unnamed sources". It's a good interview, but I'll believe it when I hear Kevin actually confirm that he did it. At this point, it seems WAY too vague for me. There is no real information, anyone could have made it up and Ruben probably did!

Anonymous said...

I'm certain that Ruben will satisfy. Kevin is truely a man of his word. A true man's man. Brilliant chap.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing too, if the interview was real, but I don't think Ruben would go as far as postin a fake interview with Kev, I mean from what I understand he doesn't even like the guy, but maybe he had a big 360, only time will tell.

Anyway, it a nice interview, I'm still waiting for some mag with some real 'veiw' from Kevin, hope there will be a few.

KELLY.