Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Playing With Fire Pre-Order Ends at 3 PM Friday



Playing With Fire Pre-Order Ends at 3 PM on Friday!

This is your last chance to pre-order Kevin Federline's debut album Playing With Fire. Playing With Fire will be released nationally on Tuesday, October 31st, but you can pre-order directly from Kevin's online store and qualify for the following exclusive bonuses:

· First 500 orders will receive an Autographed Kevin Federline Headshot! (only a few left!)
· Exclusive packages featuring the Federation Logo T-shirt!

Kevin Federline Upcoming Tour Dates!

Kevin is hitting the road during the month of November! He will be performing at clubs in Chicago, Cleveland, Atlantic City, Anaheim, San Diego and Los Angeles. Click here to order your tickets before they are gone! Keep checking his official website for more info as new dates are being added!

Source: email from musictoday.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered my album already, can't wait to get it and I'm gonna order my tickets for his NY show tomorrow, next week is gonna be a very good week for me.

KELLY.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I decided to buy my tickets now and went on the site and there is no NY ticket sale.

Btw, it said the Ohio and NJ shows are cancalled.

Thank god it's not NY, I've waited way too long for it.


KELLY.

Anonymous said...

I was more than happy to discover this page.
I need to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!
! I definitely enjoyed every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to check out new
things in your website.

Also visit my web site mp3 plaer