Saturday, October 28, 2006

Background information about Kevin on WWE

The Figure Four Weekly newsletter reports that originally Kevin Federline was just going to be visiting backstage at a WWE event while they were in Los Angeles, but when WWE asked him to make a cameo appearance, he happily agreed.

The appearance was just going to be a one-time thing with Cena, but after enjoying himself so much he asked if he could come back and do it again. Depending on their schedules, he may do more work for the company sometime in the future.

WWE gave K-Fed a nice $15,000 paycheck for each of his TV appearances.

Source: britneyexperts.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding anything completely, however
this piece of writing provides pleasant understanding even.


Have a look at my blog post mp3 plazer

Anonymous said...

I drop a commemt whenever I espercially enjoy a post on a
website or I have something to contribute to the
conversation. It is caused by the passion commnunicated in the post I read.

And oon this post "Background information about Kevin on WWE".

I was actually moved enoigh to create a thought :-) I actually do hzve 2 questions for
you iff you don't mind. Could it be just me or do some
of these remarks come across as if they are written by brrain dead people?
:-P And, if you are writing at additional online social sites,
I'd like to follow anythhing fresh you have to post. Would you make
a list all of your communal sites like your twitter feed, Faceebook page
or linkedin profile?

My site - Orange County Employment Agencies

Anonymous said...

The Touchscreen Deadbolt from Schlage offers the
latest technology. Ask a neighbor to clear your letter box
of circulars, leaflets etc. Since your home is sacred ground for
you and your family, you naturally would want it
protected.

Also visit my website - feeling safe

Anonymous said...

Now I am going to do my breakfast, once having
my breakfast coming over again to read more news.

Have a look at my website; email marketing companies