Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pre-order Kevin's "Playing With Fire" CD!

Click here to pre-order
  • First 500 orders will receive an Autographed Kevin Federline Headshot!
  • Exclusive packages featuring the Federation Logo T-shirt!
  • By pre-ordering you will automatically be entered to win a Grand Prize Trip for 2 to LA for 2 nights & 3 days to attend Kevin Federline's Halloween album release party for his debut album "Playing with Fire" hosted by Britney Spears. Second prize winner receives an autographed pair of sneakers that Kevin wore for his appearance on the Teen Choice Awards. 10 Runners-up will receive a replica of the Federation medallion that Kevin wears almost everyday!



  • Playing With Fire CD

    $9.99

    Kevin Federline is a media magnet, whether it’s his guest starring role on TV’s #1 drama series CSI (airing October) or his endless weekly/monthly national coverage in People magazine or just hanging out on the air with Ryan Seacrest (KIIS FM, Los Angeles) and Big Boy (Power 106 FM, Los Angeles), Kevin Federline has become a household name.

    Now with his debut release Playing With Fire, Kevin plans on turning up the heat. Starting with the live debut performance of the single “Lose Control” on this year’s highly publicized Teen Choice Awards. Kevin had a special appearance at the MTV Music Video Awards show with his wife Britney Spears. He also had a performance/interview as the lead guest on the season premiere of the nationally televised Ellen Degeneres show… and that’s just for starters.

    Playing With Fire Tracklisting:

    The World Is Mine
    America's Most Hated
    Snap
    Lose Control
    Dance With A Pimp featuring Ya Boy
    Privilege featuring Bosko
    Crazy featuring Britney Spears
    A League Of My Own
    Playing With Fire
    Caught Up
    Kept On Talkin'

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I love the cover!!!

    Riley said...

    I love his cover,especially the drink that's on fire. I can't wait to hear the song he and Britney did together.

    lashun said...

    I already pre-ordered it.

    Anonymous said...

    I will right away grab your rss as I can't to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me realize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    Review my web-site: mp3 player schwarz

    Anonymous said...

    Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this site needs far more
    attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!

    My site - solarpumpen für brunnen ()